Friday, April 11, 2014

beers 99, 100, & 101

Still here.  Nothing on the workout front this week due to work and booze.  Probably a good thing, I was pretty wrecked after last weekend.  Hope to get back at it this weekend with a long ride on Saturday and a long run on Sunday.

Signed up for the Cheyenne Mountain 50K.  Also on the waitlist for the Oil Creek 100K.  Even debating on jumping into RnR Denver since you can get in this Sunday for $86.

99.  Raging Bitch IPA from Flying Dog.  Had this at Green Man with Fast Eddy, who was in town for his movie showing.


100.  Up in Denver for the Hops For Heroes fundraiser.  Loves me some Hop Abomination from Dry Dock.  Let's just say Friday wasn't my the most productive day at work for me.


101.  Small Batch 471 from Breckenridge.


3 comments:

Rob said...

I guess I can pay up for Hardrock finally at CM50K. I could say double or nothing at CM but that would be weak. Going to try trudging up Pikes as far as I can go Sunday. Any reports?

Matt said...

Has your taste in brews been elevated during this project? Seems like you're drinking a lot of good hoppy beer.

brownie said...

I'm still drinking more than my fair share of cheap yellow beer, but I definitely seek out new IPAs for the daily new beer.