Sunday, April 20, 2014

beer #110


Red Head Saison from Red Leg Brewing.  Not a big saison fan, I feel like a huge wus even saying the word, but this wasn't bad.

Decent run today.  Plan was to head up Longs Ranch with the Incline Club.  At the bottom of Barr Trail I saw some friends and they asked if I wanted a brew.  Figured they'd toss me a warm PBR but they pulled out a pounder of Deviant Dales IPA.  Boom.  Pro tip: drinking beer makes you feel better.  I added on Incline #23 onto the day.  4.5 hours out running around the mountain, happy easter to that.

New sign on the Incline.  Wonder if the Friends of the Incline took a break from sending out 6000 e-mails a day asking for money to install this:



Beat down pretty well after the week.  13.5 hours of running and 7.5 hours of biking.  Take a few days to recover and I'll be back at it before the weekend jaunt around Cheyenne Mountain State Park on Saturday.

No comments: