Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday

I'm usually the first to make fun of folks selling natural disaster related t-shirts, but I actually like this one:


We did not get the disaster that the guys up north got.  It was close though- Fort Carson got 12 inches of rain in a 24 hour period, and if that storm had been over the Waldo scar things would have been a lot different.  Hear there's a lot of damage over in the Cheyenne Canon area, where I go a few times a week either to run or ride or hike the dog.  Gold Camp Road had a huge washout.  The connector trail that Tim writes about there is a part of the Fat Ass course.

Staying away from there, as well as the Garden and Red Rock Canyon, until things dry out a bit.

The 5K I had planned to run today was cancelled.  So far the Pony Express is a go.

In completely different news, looks like I'll be able to continue my Breaking Bad fix after this season.  Spinoff featuring Saul Goodman is in the works!


No comments: