Wednesday, June 13, 2012

commute #25

AM - Quick six to work, one hour.  Stop lights were out at the intersection of Tejon and Colorado, I'm sure there's been an accident by now.

PM - Easy two hours home on the trails, 11 miles.

From the Dirty Thirty:


Great article over here on the Pirates.  Loved the first few sentences:


I have this crazy idea, an idea as crazy as believing in Charlie Brown, a balanced budget, the Cleveland Browns and pro soccer in America. I am starting to believe the Pittsburgh Pirates are an honest to goodness contender.
That's right: the Pirates. The team that hasn't had a winning season in Bryce Harper's lifetime, or since Bush the elder was president, Nolan Ryan was pitching and Barry Bonds was skinny.

2 comments:

Local Mind Media said...

I suppose this means I have to send you another Inside Trail shirt…

brownie said...

I'm still waiting for use of the IT helicopter.