Friday, June 01, 2012

340

5.5 miles on the Incline last night to get over 340 miles on the month.  Two 50 milers, two marathons, and a summit of Pikes.  Solid month, though I've been running on tired legs since the 100K in April.

Compares very well with May of 2009 (the year of my Hardrock PR, 36:37, which is faster than Footfeathers has ever run there).  Had 313 miles that month, including Collegiate Peaks and Jemez.  In June of 2009 I ran 300 miles, with one long run of 30 miles and nothing else over 15 miles. 

So, in theory, with the Dirty Thirty and San Juan this month, as well as a few 14ers thrown in for good measure, I should arrive in Silverton in better shape than I was back then.

8 comments:

Shad Mika said...

332 here and should be over 350 this month. Build build build.

brownie said...

I only went running last night to beat your total.

Shad Mika said...

Glad I can help get your ass in gear.

Local Mind Media said...

For Hardrock: 12 pack for every hour (2 beers = 10 min) difference between us. Slower owes difference?

brownie said...

Christ, it's a hard enough race without throwing calculus into the mix. But yes, I'll bet you a beer you don't beat me by six hours.

Local Mind Media said...

6 hours would be 72 beers. I'd be rich.

brownie said...

One beer. Seven hours. It's a deal.

Local Mind Media said...

you're on. damn, I'm a good negotiator.