Tuesday, December 27, 2011

back at it

Nice morning run with the Sunrise Striders. Warm up over to BFNH (Big Fucking Nasty Hill) in Bear Creek Park, then 8 x 60 seconds up the hill. Could tell I hadn't done that kind of workout in a long time, by repeat #6 I was really struggling. 6.8 miles, 68 minutes.

2984.3 miles on the year. Cutting it a little close, but should comfortably get to 3000 by Thursday. Less than 100 miles in December, other than a good first half at Vegas it's been a super chill month.

4 comments:

Andy said...

Bummed that I missed this morning's workout but my cold and nyquil had other plans for me. I'll go over 3K for the year tomorrow. My original goal was 2500 but it became clear a few months ago that I was going to exceed that easily.

brownie said...

It was friggin' cold this morning. I shoulda stayed in bed.

Might hafta go for a long run tonight so I can get to 3000 before you.

Andy said...

After tonight's run I am four miles away. Plan on 20 tomorrow so it will happen. Let me know if you get it.

brownie said...

I'm at 2992.8 after my run tonight. I should hit 3K at 7AM tomorrow on my run to work. But if you do 20, you'll easily beat me on the yearly total.