Wednesday, January 31, 2024

January numbers

Miserable weather month, and the only break from Colorado was going to Wisconsin where the weather was even worse.  Still, some positive movement in the fitness realm from November and December.

Did pull off 75+ daily push-ups and at least 45 minutes (most days were over 90 minutes) of rucking per day, which Mookie loved.  Started with a 40 pound ruck, then towards mid-month I realized I was whining to myself about the weight so I upped it to 45 pounds as punishment.


For the month:

run - 31 runs, 154 miles, 39.5 hours, 27795 feet climbed, seven run commutes

ride - 18 rides, 127 miles, 15 hours, 6839 feet climbed, eight bike commutes

hike - 45 hikes, 137 miles, 58.5 hours, 17021 feet climbed

51,654 total feet of vert.  Last January I had 39,186 so some improvement there.

Seven inclines.  Eleven trips up Iron Mountain.

17 trips to CityRock.  Yearly renewal is coming up so I gotta pad those numbers so the wife lets me pay for another year.

I got into the San Juan Solstice and will be going for my ninth finish there.  Guess I should probably start increasing the long runs.  Want to get ten finishes there before I get too old for this shit.

No comments: