Thursday, January 04, 2024

'23 final numbers

Another year down the tubes.  Solid year for me, aside from the abysmal failure of the Divide attempt.  Got in another state 'thon and a few more high points though.

run - 1699 miles, 338 hours.  Yes, had I checked this on the 31st I would have gone out and ran another mile.

ride - 3660 miles, 376 hours.

hike - 1315 miles, 536 hours.

50 run commutes.  103 bike commutes.  98 trips to CityRock.

Finally got around to figuring out how to track elevation gain on garmin.  Never been into that but it's something I'll follow going forward.  I gained 522,660 feet last year between running (189,052 feet), biking (184,673 feet) and hiking (148,936 feet).

I've been tossing around a few ideas besides Mt. Hood for '24 but I haven't nailed anything down yet.  Kind of in a holding pattern until I figure out what kind of change the schedule for search and rescue will bring.

Started the year off right at the Rescue Run 10k.  Despite quite a few beers on Sunday evening I ran pretty well, pushing hard to the end and finishing in just under 45 minutes.  Good day for me on that course.  Followed that up with lunch at King's Chef.  Later on Mookie and I hiked up High Drive, a five mile dirt road round trip with 1200 feet gain.  I've committed to a GoRuck challenge of having a 40+ pound pack on for my dog hikes this month.

Tuesday - bike commute 1.  They are doing construction on a small section of my normal ten mile route to work, and it is going to severely affect my bike commuting for the time being.  

Wednesday - run commute 1.  Through Sondermann both ways.

2 comments:

The Padre said...

Most Righteous Brother Pitt

Party On,
Cheers

pgsoft pgslot said...

pgsoft pgslot รวมเกมดัง เว็บไซต์สล็อต pgsoft pgslot ศูนย์รวมเกมสล็อตแตกง่าย มีเกมจากทุกค่าย มีทุกเกมบนโลก เกมที่กำลังเป็นกระแส หรือ เกมนอกกระแสก็ตาม เราได้ทำซื้อลิขสิทธิ์แท้โดยตรง