Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Salida

Good weekend down in Salida.  $100 ended up getting an All City Space Horse and has already put quite a few miles on it.


There also might have been a little bit of drinking over the weekend.




Low week for me.  Haven't done much since the first 13 miles of the Seattle Marathon, that's gotta start changing soon.

run - 17 miles, 3.5 hours

ride - 40 miles, four hours

hike - 26 miles, eleven hours

I did make a running bet with my friend Toby from Salida.  Minimum of a four mile run, five days a week.  My run commutes only count as one day.  First one to fall off the wagon owes the other $200.  We started on the 19th, which was a run up Iron Mountain with Mookie.

Not being on social media anymore, information about the '23 Tour Divide is hard to come by.  But I believe tomorrow is the day I send in my letter of intent.  June 9, 8AM, Antelope Wells, NM.

No comments: