Friday, December 30, 2022

'22 numbers

On x-mas day I hit a patch of ice on my bike and ended up landing on my knee.  Alcohol may have been involved as well.  So I'm basically down to just run/wobbling four milers to stay in the bet with Toby.  I can take Saturday off so I'll take a full rest day to get this thing healed.  Nothing long term, it just hurts like a bitch.

For the year:

run - 1652 miles, 337 hours

ride - 3002 miles, 295 hours

hike - 1381 miles, 576 hours

Not a big year, but I had some good highlights.  Rainier, a bunch of 14ers, another state marathon, a new dog.

The 14er monthly streak came to an end this month.  Still hoping to get some winter 14ers in over the next few months.

Pitt ended the year on a high note: big hoops win this morning over North Carolina, then a great game and a win over UCLA in the Sun Bowl.  HAIL TO PITT!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no shame in quitting

Anonymous said...

The bet with Toby… to be clear. Keep doing all that other stuff .

The Padre said...

Nothing Like Pouncing Your Knee Off Some Black Top - Smooth Move There Brother Pitt - And That Was The Craziest 4th Quarter Down In TexA$$ - Couldn't Believe Pitt Covering Some Ground In About :30 Seconds And Who Knew 5 FG Would Be The Difference Maker - Wicked Excitement Down The Stretch - All The Best During This New Years Eve

Stay Rowdy,
Cheers