Friday, August 19, 2022

Jim Breuer

I suddenly realized I have the Pikes double, Trinidad 160, Seattle 'thon, and Tour Divide coming up.  I should probably get my shit together and start getting ready.

Mon - tried to go to the track but it was a slophouse due to all the rain.  Ended up getting 8.6 miles around the 'hood.  15 mile ride on the COVID loop at lunch.  More rain in the evening and the wife was working late so I stayed in with the dogs.

Tues - bike commute 57.  Ten there, eleven back.  Nice 4.6 mile run with Mookie in the evening.

Wed - run commute 50.  6.2 there in 50 flat, including a two mile stretch where I hit 6:58 and 6:26.  Easy four miles home before taking Mookie to dog school.

Thurs - run commute 51.  5.2 there, 3.6 back home.  Saw Jim Breuer at our local comedy club, good stuff.

Fri - bike commute 58.  Ten there.  Four back through a thunderstorm. 

Not much going on this weekend so I hope to have a big run and a big ride.  It's been a while.

No comments: