Friday, July 22, 2022

rumdoodle

I've had the Pikes via Rumdoodle route on my to-do list for years now, and I finally took a crack at it on Monday.  Did not go well.  I was with Amber, and we went in from Elk Park, to Barr, to Bottomless Pit.  The Pit trail wasn't in great shape, and we ended up getting off route and scrambling around for a while.  We ended up having to bail as black clouds were looming.  But it was great to explore back there and I will be returning for another shot soon.  A good eight hours of running/hiking/scrambling for 18 miles.

In other news, Mookie passed NeoDog 2 with flying colors.  He is going to take some time off before beginning med school.

A lot of our friends are riding RAGBRAI this week, and as we are only friends with dog people we currently have five dogs roaming our house.  Here are three of them:


1 comment:

The Padre said...

Brother Pitt, That Is A Lot Of Hot Breath There - But Damn, Good On You

Stay Strong,
Cheers