Monday, March 07, 2022

catching up

Not a good February.  Shitty weather and the puncture wound on my foot really put the kebash on working out.  The numbers:

run - 24 runs, 121 miles, 22 hours

ride -  12 rides, 142 miles, 14.5 hours

hike - 31 hikes, 75 miles, 32 hours

On March 1st I signed up for the Garden to Peak Challenge, including the Pikes Peak Double.  Riding that motivation I had a pretty good week.

run - 51 miles, 8.5 hours

ride - 68 miles, six hours

hike - 35 miles, 13 hours

The new dog is doing great and I am working on adjusting to a new routine.  Mookie is loving our hikes in the Garden and Red Rock Canyon and it looks like he'll be a fantastic brewery dog.  Have a vet appointment this week and I'll see when I can start running with him.  Holly is adjusting quite nicely to her life as a senior dog.






No comments: