Friday, July 09, 2021

new commute

It's rare for a new commute route to come into play without either moving or changing jobs, but that's what happened to me this week as the olympic museum finally opened their new fancy pedestrian bridge.  The structure links America The Beautiful park with the museum, going over some railroad tracks.  A slight upgrade over the Colorado Ave bridge that I used to take.  Was busy this week as it's new, but I think in a week or two it will be me using it to get to work and a bunch of homeless dudes hanging out.  Attendance at the museum is approximately 850 fewer per week than the 900 the head honchos promised when this thing was built.


I'm not a big fan of the USOC and I wish they had left town ten years ago when they demanded a ton of money from the city to stay.  Probably used the tax money to try to hide all the kid raping going on.  I am going to buy a beer for the person who named this segment:



Hoping for some big miles this weekend, we'll see how things shake out.

No comments: