Friday, February 12, 2021

colder

Thurs - run commute ten.  Was thinking about getting after some faster stuff, but it was 11F when I left the house.  Wasn't much warmer on the way home.  Ugh.  CityRock at lunch.

Fri - I purposely slept in, until 4:45AM, hoping it would magically be warmer out.  Nope.  5F while I was out shoveling the walks.  Dog wasn't having anything to do with going outside.  3F when I left the house at 7:30AM to catch the bus.  Gonna be a rough weekend as things won't start warming up until Tuesday.  The current predicted high for Sunday is 5F.  Yay.  We sure have had a lot of days under 20F this year.

So mostly indoors this weekend.  Highlight will be watching the Pearl Jam show that starts streaming tonight.  Lots of guitar practice as well.

$100 has had both her vaccine shots.  I've had one and will get my second one in early March.

3 comments:

Kieran McCarthy said...

Why are you getting vaccinated early? Is this a part of some new government program to protect those most likely to spend large amounts of time in bars?

brownie said...

The wife works at the local hospital and she got hers a few weeks ago. I got to bump up in line due to working face to face with homeless peeps. I wasn’t even trying to get the vaccine, just got an e-mail one random day telling me I had an appointment. Should probably get current on all my other shots since some quality Benson’s time is in my future, but I shouldn’t have to worry about the COVID.

David Warner said...

In the 21st century, data is the biggest commodity, and you can protect your precious data by opting for a premium antivirus program. Moreover, you can protect your PC from potential internet threats by activating your antivirus program using your activation code. Visit here:
https://sites.google.com/a/a1office.co.uk/setup/
https://sites.google.com/a/a1office.co.uk/setupofficecom/
https://sites.google.com/a/a1office.co.uk/officecomoffice/