Wednesday, February 26, 2020

incline 13

Wow, another shitty weather week.  Who woulda thunk it.

Mon - bike commute 13.  Biking has been pretty much non-existent this month due to the super low temps.  Straight to/from work.  Warmest of my available nights so I then headed over to the incline.

Tues - run commute 16.  Real good five miler to work.  CityRock 22 at lunch.  Then some weird snow squall/cold front moved in and it was way below freezing at 5PM.  3.5 miles straight home.

Wed - 6F when the alarm went off at 4:30.  Also 6F when the alarm went off again at 5:15.  Brewed some coffee then let the dog out for a quick shit in the yard.  Drove to CityRock and had a good workout there, where it was room temperature. 

On Thursday it's the G Love show at the Black Sheep, then early Friday I'm off to Atlanta to stalk Galen Rupp.  Running the Atlanta 5k on Sunday.

February has not been good for my fitness.  When the month rolled in I thought about maybe actually getting into shape for Salida.  Nope.  But hey, there's always this:


1 comment:

The Padre said...

Too Funny There Tubby - But I Am Not One For Talking - Cheers To March