Tuesday, December 18, 2018

12 beers of x-mas

Wasn't late to the party, but I'm a bit behind due to the PGH trip.  Anywho, once again Marc & Amanda held their annual party, where everyone gets twelve random and unknown beers.  It's always a blast, and the beers are always interesting - most folks either look for the shittiest brews or the best brews.  I've finally quit facebook, so I'll have to post my beers here.

Number one:



Winter Warlock from Bristol Brewing just down the street.  I'm a homer for Bristol, but I always say they're the Dave Matthews Band of local breweries - everyone seems to think they're super cool if they throw some hate.  But, like DMB, I am an unapologetic lover of that place.  I even think the unofficial beer of Colorado Springs, if you had to pick just one, would be Laughing Lab.  A good start.

Beer numbero two:



Class V IPA from Good River Beer.  Never heard of Good River, never knew Colorado IPAs were a thing, but this was good and if I saw it at Coaltrain I'd buy a sixer for sure.

1 comment:

The Padre said...

Congrats on "dumpingCrackBook" - I also had never heard of Class V - Will keep an eye out for it - Looking forward to the next round of updates and photos

Cheers