Wednesday, November 28, 2018

CityRock 127

Starting to get back into climbing and some upper body stuff, which I neglected for a few weeks leading up to JFK.  $100 and I have also started the bodyweight foundation program.  Ended Tuesday with an hour of yoga and a beer at Red Leg.

Nearing the halfway point of the Turkey Trot.  As much as I hate the eastside, they do have a fairly decent view of the mountains there.


Annual pic from the first Incline Club run.  Yes, that guy who always wears vibram five fingers and never wears a shirt is still at it.


3 comments:

The Padre said...

Yo Brother Pitt,
Just saw this post and the Body Foundation is rather interesting for sure. I will be curious to follow along with your progression and hear your feed back. Keep On Keeping On

Cheers

brownie said...

I've done two workouts and I'm wicked sore. Shoot me an e-mail and I can let you know more about the program.

Jeff Valliere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.