Sunday, March 04, 2018

week in review

All around good week.  The numbers never pop out when you're trying to fit five activities in every week, but I feel the fitness is coming around.  Definitely feel much better physically than if I was just banging out 70 mile running weeks.

Run - 22 miles
Bike - 34 miles
Hike - 20 miles
CityRock - four trips
Accolade - twice

Started up Adult Bouldering League again.  Thursday nights.  My third time doing this, and this is the first time I'm not the worst climber in the class, so I have that going for me.

Finally got the van out in '18, heading down to Oil Well Flats after work on Friday.  Five hour hike on Saturday AM, followed by 70 minutes on the fat bike.  Had to head back to the Springs on Saturday, but that meant we could meet up with a bunch of folks at Trails End in the evening.  Such a great day!

No comments: