Friday, March 16, 2018

V4

Sun, Mon, Tues: not much of anything.  Some good dog hikes, a nice 15 mile ride with $100.  Mostly spent getting rid of the Salida hangover.

Wed: Run commute 14.  Some good 90 second repeats on the way to the office.  Not feeling great the way back, until I ran into $100 and the dog and finished the run with them.

Thurs: Accolade 19, CityRock 43.  Big news here was that I sent my first ever V4!  Might have been a bit overrated, as there were two others who got it as their first V4 as well, but whatever.  The sign said V4, and I sent it, so I'll take it.  Still consider myself a V2 climber but it was cool to do something at that level, especially since the climbing gym has a bar to celebrate at.


Fri: Track.  6 x 200m.  Easy workout, once again balancing out the hope to run well on Saturday with the need to start getting to the track once a week.  Followed that with a dog walk and bike commute 13.

No comments: