Friday, May 26, 2017

run commute 22

Wed - six miles to work, four miles home.  Also got in an awesome eleven mile ride in Red Rock Canyon, lots of great new trails back there.

Thurs - had to drive since I had some shit to get done during the day.  In the evening I ran my 7.2 Garden trail loop.  I feel like I'm in good shape if I can go 1:15 on this, really good shape if I can go sub 1:10.  Yesterday I went 1:06:39.  $100 and I then biked to/from Bristol Brewing for the WMBA kickoff.  She has been improving on the bike lately and as a result we were able to get from Bristol to Fossil in time for a beer at last call.

No Incline on Thursday due to time constraints.  I was just thinking whether or not I should really try to get to 50 this year, as I thought I had to decide soon due to the upcoming closure.  But now it appears the steps won't be closed off this year.  I have nothing on the schedule after Pikes so I have no excuse not to finally hit that number this year.

No comments: