Friday, January 06, 2017

Friday

We've had a rare blast of real winter weather here on the Front Range.  So cold that the dog doesn't even want to go outside.  I didn't feel like putting up with the single digit temps so I recommitted myself to the gym.  Been to CityRock three times and Accolade twice already this year.  Supposed to start warming up so hopefully I can hit the Incline this weekend.

Red Leg has a new seasonal IPA and it's fantastic.  Found out today that they are canning it.  Woot woot!


Also used the shitty weather as an excuse to binge watch the second season of The Man in the High Castle.  Got kind of weird towards the end of the season.  Now I don't have to watch TV again (other than college hoops, of course) until the end of 2017 when season three comes out. 

$100 and I got tix to see The Brothers Comatose up in Denver in late April.


2 comments:

GZ said...

I thought the High Castle sort of started weird with the entire trans-earth reality thing but then sort of settled down around the John Smith character being a traitor-patriot thing.

brownie said...

Getting the Bikini Atoll tape was super weird and confusing.