Wednesday, January 25, 2017

catching up

Good 20 miler at the Fat Ass on Saturday.  Garden, Incline, Barr, Intemann, Red Rock Canyon.  Such an awesome loop, right from my front door.

Pretty beat up on Sunday, but I got out for incline #7.  Weather was great, so later in the day I took the fat bike over to Red Rock Canyon for 90 minutes.  After that ride I got to watch the Steelers get crushed.

Easy five miles on Monday morning, including some 200m sprints up on the track.  Followed up with bike commute five.

Tuesday morning I biked over to CityRock (five).  Then biked home just in time to see Pitt get absolutely destroyed by Louisville.  So one-sided it felt like I was watching a women's UConn hoops game.

Wednesday was a six mile run to work with some easy fartleks thrown in for good measure.  Run commute five.

1 comment:

GZ said...

GO HUSKIES!