Wednesday, July 20, 2016

podcast

Wed AM - New neighborhood 10K loop, which I devised on the fly after finding the Garden roads closed once again for repaving.  Then I walked the dog and rode my bike to work.  Great morning, at least up until 8AM when I had to start working.

I recently had the opportunity to make a guest appearance on a local podcast, The Little London Show.  My virgin podcast experience!  We discuss heart rate, MAF, low carb diets, zero drop shoes, and I take the final half hour to give a shout out to all my sponsors.  Just kidding, we talk about dive bars in the COS area.  You can listen to it here if you're bored.

6 comments:

Bob Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob Johnson said...

Tried to delete the above and can't. I meant Manitoe.

Bob Johnson said...

OK. One more time. I listened to the podcast and now I know to pronounce Manitou "Manitwo" and not "Manitoe".

brownie said...

And people who live there are called Manitards.

Bob Johnson said...

That may be worse than Pennsyltukian.