Friday, May 06, 2016

incline #30

Thurs AM - Three weeks to the day, I returned to the scene of the accident.  Cheyenne Canon.  Ran jogged it fine up to the High Drive cutoff.  Wasn't pretty coming back down, but I made it.  Think next Thursday I will start up the Mt. Muscoco climbs. 

Thurs PM - Got to 29 inclines real fast, then it took a while to get to 30.  45:24, not too horrible considering I took it pretty easy as to not jack up the cankle anymore.  Hurt a lot more coming down Barr than it did climbing up.  Might be the last afternoon incline with the dog as the warm weather is bringing out the crowds.

Not going to lie, even though I publicly went with a goal of 50 inclines, I was shooting for 100.  Then I found out the Incline would be closed for a few months.  Then I missed three weeks due to injury.  So yeah, like I said, 50 for the year seems about right.

Fri AM - 1000 feet for breakfast up Rampart Range Road.  Beautiful morning.  My camera sucks in the dawn light but it's fantastic to see the sunrise over the Garden.


No comments: