Saturday, August 23, 2014

beer 233 & 234


A while ago an out-of-state buddy asked me whatever happened to Gordon Imperial Red from Oskar Blues.  Kind of caught me off guard because I used to drink the stuff fairly regularly, but realized I hadn't had it, or seen it, in a while.  After two seconds of internet sluthing, I came across this article explaining what was up.  Fucking lawyers.  But seriously, brewers, you should really check out this super secret website - www.google.com.  It might save you from some troubles down the line.  Important take away is that G'Night is the same beer as Gordon's, just a different name.

That is the sweeper truck from Thursday's USA Pro Cycling Challenge, taken from Carson's yard.

On Friday $100 and I met after work at the newest brewery in town, Iron Bird Brewing Company.  Another fine edition to the south downtown area.  Had the Propaganda IPA.  They need to step up their game just a bit to match the IPA from Fieldhouse Brewing just around the corner, but I'll definitely be back here.



No comments: