Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Austin

This Friday I'll be making my first trip back to Austin since 2009.  I hear the city has changed quite a bit since then.  I spent every free moment I had while stationed at Fort Hood for six years in the ATX, and then lived there full time for another year before moving to Colorado.  Going to be awesome to see so many old friends!

Here's the extremely tentative schedule of events in case anyone wants to join me:

Friday AM - Bandera
Friday PM - Burnet Road (Pinthouse, Draught Hourse, Billy's...)

Sat AM - Barton Creek Greenbelt
Sat early Supper - Crown & Anchor
Sat PM - Carousel, Barfly

Sun PM - Austin Hash
Sun PM - Ginny's, Poodle Dog...

Mon PM - kayak Town Lake to see the bats
Mon PM - Whip In

2 comments:

Jeff Farrell said...

Dang-o. Will be in San Antonio for Grandmothers 96th birthday. I wanted to pound some brews with you. Oh well. Have fun!!

Jeff Farrell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.