Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tues night Garden

Taking a break from the track.  It's just too depressing in the cold and dark, plus I swear the deer were planning to gang up and kick my ass.

So for now Tuesday nights will be a Garden fartlek.  Last night I warmed up for 1.5 miles, then ran four minutes hard, three minutes easy.  Tough workout, and I think this will help me at Mt. Mitchell more than the track will.

Saw Muzzy on the way there, his foot is in a cast due to some PF issues.  And O'Day's vagina still has sand in it from Leadville.  Tough times for the Pleasant Valley gang.  Really lousy when you have to look towards me as the beacon of dedication and consistency.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Goodbye to the track for a bit. Hopefully (though I doubt it) CC will get theirs unf*cked before Haley's Comet comes back.