Monday, November 26, 2012

hottie adventure athletes

Adventure Journal has a poll on the hottest adventure athletes.  I only knew who two of the women were - Sasha DiGiulian (pictured below and my tied for my #1 hot female athlete vote with Kara Goucher), and Lindsay Vonn (whom I thought was an Olympic skiier and thus in my book not really an adventure athlete, though after googling pics of her I may forgive her for that offense).

Anywho, no runners on the list.  Maybe Shelton should be there?  Or are runners just ugly?  Or maybe anyone who isn't a runner looks at the sport as boring.


3 comments:

Freebird said...

Not sure if she qualifies as an adventure athlete but as far as runners go Emily Harrison has to be near the top of the list.

brownie said...

I'm OK with them leaving off road runners if they didn't include road cyclists.

Anonymous said...

http://emilyandbee.blogspot.com/