Friday, August 13, 2010

commute #19

Easy run to work today, with some extra distance around America the Beautiful park. 5.4 miles, 46 minutes. Finally think I've recovered from last Saturday, which beat me up pretty good.

Working tomorrow, which sucks, though I did volunteer to take the day since it would give me an extra day off for Leadville. Gonna run again, getting me to my original goal of commuting 20 times this year. Meeting that goal a full 1.5 months before the commuter challenge, so who knows how high that number could get this year. 40? 50?

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

You're going to drop some serious competition on me.

Check out this review of Colorado Mountain Brewery....

Christine M.'s Review

The growler of beer is not allowed to come from there...

brownie said...

I pretty much agree with you on the place. Great fries, average beer. And I don't really go to breweries for the fries. I don't hate the place, but I can't see me making special trips up to Focus country just to go there.

Jeremy said...

Hey, how do you know how much the Fall Series is going to be? I have a friend coming into town around #3 and he wants to do it, but only if it is less than 20 bucks. I can't remember how much the winter series was and the PPRR website has TBD still..and since you know everything I thought I would ask.