Thursday, August 10, 2017

so close...

...and yet so far!

My wife will confirm that my sense of humor never made it much farther than middle school.  So of course I thought it was funny as hell when folks were drawing penises all over the Tour de France course.


We have a bike race rolling through town today, the Colorado Classic, and the course passes about a block from my house.  I woke up at 4AM and unleashed my masterpiece...


But it was never meant to be.  Around 4:45AM it started pouring and didn't let up until 6AM.  I went to check on him and the rain had made him disappear.  And by six there was too much traffic, including cops and city workers getting the course ready, to put him back.

Next year!

2 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

Looks like the whole peloton could have fit in that.

John Cassidy said...

Next time use spray paint.