Thursday, December 08, 2016

2017

A bit different for the upcoming year as I won't be trying to reach some arbitrary goal at a race.  None of the races will require that much more than my usual hour of jogging before work.  A lot less running, giving me more time to do other stuff.  Some live music, van camping, exploring a few sections of the Colorado Trail, hiking some more 14ers, climbing, mountain biking, visiting some new breweries.  Instead of just sucking at running, I'll suck at a bunch of different things, but at least it will be fun.

The highlights:

Feb 3 to 6 - Austin
March 3-5 - McDowell Mountain Music Festival
March 18 - Salida Marathon
April 20-23  - 5 Point Film Festival
May - Bikepack the White Rim Trail
June - Burning Can
June 24 - San Juan Solstice
Aug 19/20 - Pikes Double
Sept - Crested Butte One Good Weekend
Sept 30 - Monument Marathon
October - Zion/Vegas

1 comment:

Steve Pero said...

Looks like a schedule I could enjoy!

Hope you have a fantastic 2017!