Monday, September 07, 2015

new masters PR

Ran the Cheap 5K out at the flea market yesterday.  Was thinking this was going to be a road course, but it was much more of a high school cross country route, which was awesome but made for a slow time.  Still managed to crack 20 minutes, crossing the line in 19:57.  Not a great day and I suspect this PR will drop very soon, but I suffered pretty good and that's the kind of work I need for NYC.

50 miles on the week.  A little short of what I was trying for, but I had two decent track efforts, a good long run (16 miles, was limited on time due to the Pitt game on Saturday), some good miles on the bike (88 miles), and a race.  I'll take it.

Caught Los Lonely Boys last night at the state fair.  Dudes have been around for a while now but they still put on a great show.

No comments: