Wednesday, November 07, 2007

manitou apartment!

Thanks to my advance scout Dani, I secured an apartment in Manitou Springs today! Woohoo! You can see the craigslist ad here. A map can be seen here. Very excited, I've wanted to live in Manitou for a long time! The apartment is less than a two minute walk from Memorial Park, which is where the Incline Club begins it's runs and where the Pikes Peak races start. It also gives me easy access to the Incline, Barr Trail, Ute Pass/Waldo Canyon, Garden of the Gods, and Red Rocks, not to mention all the bars on Manitou Ave! Woohoo!

10 comments:

Jes said...

Does it have an extra room?? Cause when I come back to the States I'm gonna be homeless. Hmm...and jobless. And carless. And...

Nevermind. I'm never coming back.

PlaysByEar said...

Geez you must be nuts if you want to live with your brother at your age. Especially that brother.

Nick said...

"cats are OK- purrr"

What the hell is this all about?

Sweet about the place though.... next year I'm crashing at your place after the Lager Fest.

I'll sleep on the porch.

Gagger said...

Congrats! Dani rocks!!

Happy Sock said...

Its a great pad! We think you'll like it a lot. Ok, so it doesn't have a bathroom sink...not that you ever wash anyways...

Outdoorgirl said...

you are gona like it :)

Gagger said...

I was wondering what 3/4 a bathroom meant! So he brushes his teeth in the kitchen sink??

Outdoorgirl said...

Pretty much :)

PlaysByEar said...

Or maybe he poops in the kitchen sink.

brownie said...

Yeah, I'll poop in the kitchen sink and wash my hands in the toilet!