Wednesday, March 18, 2009

yes!

Just doing my part to piss off the religious right!

One of my old Austin friends posted this link on her facebook page this morning. I chimed in with one of my usual smart ass comments:

"Preachers should only be allowed to say "God" when they're banging some gay meth-dealing prostitute behind their wife's back!I have better things to do than complain everytime someone brings up religion around me, but as a non-religious person I hafta deal with it all the time, especially in Colo Springs. It's annoying as f*ck."

Wow, bringing up Ted Haggard and differing viewpoints really hits a sore spot with some religious peeps! I got the following response from someone in Tennessee I don't know:

"I don't know who you are but sooner or later you will be shouting out his name.....from Hell. Since you live in colorado springs you should run on up the road and get in touch with James Dobson maybe he can open your eyes just a little. Speaking of better things to do, I would just as soon not have to waste my time reading the kind of trash you are putting out. Surely an intelligent guy like you has more important things to do like flip another burger or drop some more fries or something!"

2 comments:

Impala Mama said...

How did you force that person to read what you wrote? That is an impressive power.....you should become a super hero!

brownie said...

I believe that person was touched by His noodly appendage. I have no powers, I am just a humble servant trying to get my strippers and beer volcano when I die...