Tuesday, March 10, 2009

let the predictions begin...

Seth Davis, who has always been one of my favorite writers for cnnsi.com, is now one of my favorite people, period. Check this out from his latest article:

"All right, let's cut to the chase here. Who is going to win this thing?

I like to save my official pick for the Selection Show. If I spoiled the suspense here, what reason would you have to watch? While I always reserve the right to wait until the last possible moment to make up my mind, let's just say it's pretty unusual for a city to celebrate both a Super Bowl championship and an NCAA championship in the same year. This is feeling like one of those years."

Hey folks, he sure ain't talking about Duquesne!

2 comments:

Paul DeWitt said...

Big East is overrated! The winner will be from the ACC, as has been the case 3 times since 2000!

brownie said...

You've been smoking crack again, haven't you Paul?