Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lance to return to Leadville

The Summit Daily News reported that Lance Armstrong will be returning to the Leadville 100 mountain bike race this year in an attempt to avenge last year's loss to local legend Dave Wiens. See the article here.

Lance will be in France for a good chunk of time before Leadville. Let me tell ya, folks, France ain't no place to train for a race as tough as Leadville. My predicted order of finish for the mountain bike race:

1. Larry D
2. UltraRob
3. Dave Wiens
4. Floyd Landis
5. Lance Armstrong

2 comments:

UltraRob said...

You were wise to put Larry at #1. I'm going to have to drop 40 pounds before I have a chance to do well. It'll be hard though for me to be in much worse shape than I was last year for Leadville.

Jes said...

5th?!? There's no way he'll be 5th!!!