Wednesday, March 25, 2009

drink for whining!

I really, Really, REALLY hate reality shows, but I feel I can't escape one right now with every Colorado media outlet covering the drama between Bronco QB Jay Cutler and new coach Josh McDaniels. Will you two fuck already and get it over with?

But I see Cutler's point. I mean, here's a star QB who has two Super Bowl rings, a 59-22 regular season record as a starting QB, an 8-2 playoff record, and already has 19 4th quarter comebacks under his belt.

Oh, I'm sorry, those are Ben Rothlesberger's stats. Big bad Jay Cutler is 17-20 in his career with the Broncos and currently has been to the NFL playoffs just as many times as I have (technically I have more, as I once attended a Steeler AFC championship game). Not to mention the EPIC meltdown he led the Broncos through over the final three games of last season!

What a fucking baby.

2 comments:

ESPN said...

Amen. Freaking Drama Queen.

brownie said...

OMG. I heard Jay might call Josh 2-Nite. BFF once again!