Thursday, March 12, 2009

Craftwood Inn

Took Katie to the Craftwood Inn a few weekends ago. This is only notable because A) it's the first (and last) fancy restaurant I've been to since probably my senior prom; and B) it's the first (and last) time I've dropped over 100 bones on a meal.

They had some deal where you get two four course meals for $60 so I thought I'd try that. Of course, that didn't include booze, which brought the final bill to $100.18. And it wasn't a lot of booze.

I had elk, which was really good though a very small portion, and a bunch of other crap I can't spell or pronounce. Katie had Durango trout (which I tried and didn't like since I hate fish) and a bunch of other crap I can't spell or pronounce.

I probably spend $100 on groceries in three weeks. I blew it on food in about 90 minutes at the Craftwood. Plus, I actually had to shower and somewhat dress up for this. Ugh.

So there you have it, my review on the Craftwood Inn. I'll be sticking to my usual hangouts from here on in.

1 comment:

Gagger said...

I can't believe the Brownie I know just wrote this. YOU really blew $100 on a meal? CRAZY.