Monday, March 02, 2009

V2

First time go on a new V2 at the rock gym over lunch! Was on top of the world, and obviously not paying attention on the way down, since I caught my long pants on a fake rock and ripped a big hole down the side of 'em.

That wasn't too embarassing as nobody saw it. The only two people in the gym were me and the hottie blonde girl, and she was at the front desk a good 100 feet away. A few minutes later while I was doing some crunches I let loose a big, smelly fart. No big deal, the blonde was way on the other side of the gym so she wouldn't smell it. But as luck would have it, she suddenly had to get something out of the closet that I was doing my core work in front of. I couldn't come up with a good excuse (what was I going to do, blame it on her?) so I just ignored her.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

This may be one of your better stories ass clown.