Friday, March 09, 2007

who reads this shit???

So I'm at the Colorado Running Company on Wed, enjoying a bottle of Tommyknocker after a good seven mile run, and my CRUD buddy Gordon comes up to me and says, "jesus jt, I checked out that link on your Incline Club page..." and it really got me thinking about who reads my blog. I check out sitemeter every now and again, and it's pretty amazing, peeps from all around the world with nothing better to do.

My IC page can be seen here. Should probably get around to updating it now that I've been in Colorado over a year.

Anyways, at the CRC, a few non-hashing folks were talking about how good Arctic beer is. Pretty cool. I woulda invited them to the brewery but that's a little over the top for the local running scene. Still, there's a group that goes to Kinfolk's every Sunday to have Arctic, so maybe word is getting out about how awesome their beer is.

No comments: