Sunday, March 11, 2007

march madness!

Pitt will beat the following teams on it's way to the national championship:

Wright State
Duke
UCLA
Kansas
Texas

Yes, I have been drinking today. A lot. But I just know we'll get the made-for-TV matchup of Ben Howland vs. Jamie Dixon, and after that anything is possible.

Gagger, when A&M loses to Penn in the first round, do you automatically root for UT the rest of the way? How great would it be to see A&M-Corpus Christi make it farther than the Aggies!!!

5 comments:

aka Moogy said...

That would be sweet if Corpus made it farther. I will laugh my ass of for months. But then again the Aggies here will route for some other team doing well like the lemmings they are. Ahhh...when was the last time a team won a *big* game? And I don't mean some UT game. Geez...

Impala Mama said...

Hey Brownie! Are you doing this?
http://www.bonkhardracing.com/default.asp

Lulu said...

I got $20 that says Texas beats Pitt - if (that is) they (Pitt) can make it that far.

Just leave $50 in your wallet when you come to town, you can pay off your bet with $20 and I will take the rest after I beat your ass.

MW said...

hahah

Gagger said...

Suck it Brownie! My bracket says Pitt is gonna lose in the 3rd round, so I'm only rooting for your boys that far.

Lulu, you crack my ass up!