Saturday, March 03, 2007

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

So I came home this morning to find out the shower upstairs broke. It's pouring water into the tub. No damage, though it drained the hot water and I had to take a cold shower this morning, which really, really sucked. Couldn't fix it with my leatherman, so a plumber is gonna hafta come over. No big issue, I'm just really annoyed, especially since I gotta head out to the Air Force and I don't really wanna worry about this all day.

Should I be looking for a new apartment?

6 comments:

Killa Guhrilla said...

Dude! At least you didn't have a flood again!

I'd find a new place or get the landlord to lower your rent!

Lick My Lincoln said...

Dood. You don't have a link to CKH3.net on your blog. THIS BLOG SUCKS!

Anonymous said...

That's what you get for being a hater.

Outdoorgirl said...

Dude your landlord should'nt have charged you rent during your flood. I would move.

mike said...

I agree with VX. Apparently Karma works.

brownie said...

I'll post a ckh3.net link once you put an Austin link on that page, wanker.