Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HPb 61 - heatwave

It was a blistering 28F at 5AM here in Manitou.  So for my run I went shirtless and carried my surfboard.  Seriously, after my last few runs being around or below zero, this morning actually felt nice.  Took a very easy loop around the Garden, felt good though I was real slow on the hills.  Also still icy in spots, so that slowed things down.

Start time - 5:30AM
Distance - 8 miles
Time - 1:11:30
Pace - 8:54 per mile
Weather - 28F, clear skies
Weight - 167 lbs

2 comments:

Paul DeWitt said...

167 - damn, you must have taken one hell of a dump this morning.

brownie said...

I'm challenging Keith for biggest loser. And by looking at his hill climb results (or lack of them) since the announcement came out, I'll have to drop a whole pound to win.