Saturday, January 10, 2009

HPb 44 - long run

Was supposed to do the Winter Series 10K this morning.  Even stayed somewhat sober at Trinity last night, since I figure if I wanna run 3:10 at Austin I should probably do some running below ten minutes a mile one of these days.  But stupid weather caused the cancellation of the run.  Bummer, but instead I went on a pretty decent long run.  Despite being way over dressed (I started and it was 21 degrees, but very quickly shot up to the mid 40s), I managed to run the loop 17 minutes faster than I did two weeks ago.  Now, it's time to go hash!

Start time - 9:30 AM
Distance - 20 miles
Time - 2:56:55
Pace - 8:51 per mile
Weather - started cold, but warmed up; beautiful Colorado winter day
Weight - 174 lbs

1 comment:

Jillian said...

No...it wasn't Gordo! Some guy that was lacking his medicine- badly.

Ooh...a present...it better be nice after all the crap you make me put up with and all the nonsense you spread about my blog!