Thursday, January 22, 2009

chickenshit bingo

Just found out that Ginny's Little Longhorn will be having chickenshit bingo on Sunday evening after the Austin marathon! It's been a wet dream of mine to win the shit pot and then buy everyone in the bar a can of Schlitz. Which would be awesome because I could say I did it, and half the peeps in there wouldn't touch the stuff so I'd get super drunk drinking all the leftovers. Gotta accomplish that dream soon, because if things keep going the way they are in Austin, Ginny's will soon be bought out by TGIF or some crappy chain bar.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll join ya for that-it's been a year or so since i have been there!

brownie said...

Yeah, I knew you wouldn't join me for the marathon, fatso!

Hone said...

That is quite the dream. A chick better be somewhere in there as well. jk

brownie said...

I do have a thing for the bathroom at Ginny's, but I haven't found a classy enough gal to go there. And if an Austin chick won't go for that, no way a Colorado girl gives it a thought.

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Do they still even make Schlitz? I mean, it stands to reason they would - the recipe is well-known:

Drink a real beer. Wait 15 minutes or so. Piss in a beer can ...

Schlitz!

(But you might want to refrigerate it for a while, unless you enjoy that just-pissed- ... er, I mean just-Schlitzed taste.)

But what the hey, it's still beer, of a sort, right?

Therefore I retract in full my anti-Schlitz comment above.

brownie said...

Of course they still make Schlitz. It's the beer that made Milwaukee famous! Just a kiss of the hops, baby!

PlaysByEar said...

You just found out? Duh... CSB is every Sunday, moron.

I will drink your Schlitz though. And enjoy it.

brownie said...

It's been a while, I couldn't remember if it was every week or once a month. I love how all the Austin sellouts are giving me crap! Did you write that comment from the free wifi at starbucks?

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't join you if i were running the marathon, anyway. i would be waiting at the finish line for you to finish, slut-bag!

Impala Mama said...

It is evident by the number of responses here that you should start writing more about poop and less about running.