Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Go Texas!

Read this article on John O's blog. I've been thumping my chest about Pitt being ranked #1 and the Big East having a record nine teams in the college hoops top 25, but we're nowhere close to the dominance that the great state of Texas shows on the list of the top fattest cities in America. Four of the top five and six of the top ten fattest cities in America hail from the Lone Star state: No. 2 Arlington, No. 3 San Antonio, No. 4 Fort Worth, No. 5 El Paso, No. 6 Dallas, and No. 10 Houston. Like they always say, everything is bigger in Texas (especially the women!).

5 comments:

ESPN said...

No joke! I got wayyyy fatter when I moved to Texas...on the drive alone.

Smut Mutt said...

moo

MW said...

dammit. I've erroneously been calling Houston fattest in the land.

John O said...

Eating is the #1 sport in Texas. That's why I never fit in. It was always running #1 drinking #2 and then eating.

mike said...

Tex Mex (the food, not the hash event) is not exactly health food.

But I love the chiquitas wearing tight pants and muffin top shirts. Not for their looks, but for their self esteem for wearing that shit and feeling good about it.