Friday, May 06, 2011

still here...

Back from Denver. Awesome trip.

Speedy ten miler with PG and JMock on Wed. About killed me, and was even slow enough to make the Top American sore the next day. Guess those 2:29 guys aren't so tough when you force 'em to run 8:30 miles.

Two more breweries to cross off the list. One, Rock Bottom, I only went to since it was across from the hotel (it's on the beer map so I still get to pad my stats). The other, Uptown Brothers, doesn't brew beer there yet (though it's well worth the trip if you're a fan of Colorado micros). Wasn't all yuppie pubs though, currently nursing a vicious hangover obtained from pounding Colt 45 at the Satellite Bar!

3 comments:

trudginalong said...

Dude, give yourself some more credit, we averaged 7:15's including stops at the lights. Glad you were able to visit some of our premiere establishments like the Satellite. Sorry I had to bail post run.

Jeremy said...

New brewery in Fort Collins I want to hit up. Up for a road trip for beer?

http://www.funkwerks.com/

brownie said...

Yeah, need to hit there and Equinox as well...