Tuesday, May 24, 2011

back at it

Mon PM - Three miles of easy laps around Woodmore Park with the dog. 31 minutes.

Tues AM - Four miles easy on the Garden trails.

Quads are still sore as hell from Jemez. Might take another day or two to feel better.

The new end of the world is scheduled for October 21, 2011. Seriously. That Harold Camping dude sounds swell, with this nugget on CNN:

"I don't have any responsibility. I'm only teaching the Bible. I'm telling ... this is what the Bible says. I don't have spiritual rule over anybody ... except my wife as the head of the household."

2 comments:

Shad Mika said...

I should tell Ashley that and see what happens, of course I may need a 12 pack to numb the ass whipping she may dish out.

trudginalong said...

Can we have a party for the new end of the world?