Sunday, December 06, 2009

11/30 to 12/6

Pretty decent week, notching 80 miles. My first 80 mile week (not counting HR, Pb, or OC) since the beginning of June.

Sitting at 2934.6 miles for 2009. If things go alright this week, I should hit 3000 at the Incline Club next Sunday.

Forgot to mention the bet I won at Pueblo. Told Nacheaux that if she broke the two hour barrier I would eat an entire sweet potato (no small feat for me, as I hate vegetables). She didn't even come close, so now she has to make me what is quite possibly the most delicious thing ever invented!

New goal for Bolder Boulder. I'm gonna beat the gorilla! Of course, first I gotta get into the A wave. Then, I need to work on the impulse to stop at every keg along the course. And I also have to survive the impending heart attack after I eat my bacon explosion. But consider the gauntlet thrown...

4 comments:

BLOS said...

Mmm. Bacon explosion!

Scheri said...

If you eat that, you'll be planted on the sofa with Harsha ;-)

Jes said...

Bacon explosion is quite possibly the greatest thing I've ever tasted.

Gagger said...

I'm so jealous, Jes! I want to try the bacon explosion!!!!